Boston Beef House was started by Earl Boston in 1941 and originally only processed cattle.
Earl's son Clyde Boston took over and expanded, maintaining ownership for nearly three decades.
In 1977 Clyde sold the plant to Bill Harmon and George Sams.
In 1972 Steve Wood began working at Bostons and was able to purchase the business in 1978 with his wife Becky. Steve and Becky owned Boston Beef House for the next 39 years, in that time they were able to turn around the struggling business. They began processing hogs, sheep and wild game, adding a smokehouse and a variety of processed products.
In 1988 Steve's son Jason started working at Bostons at the age of 12 doing clean-up with his younger brother Josh. In 1999 Jason returned to Bostons full time, Josh returned the following year. Together the Wood family expanded the business to what it is today. In 2017 Jason and his wife Lindsay purchased the business from Steve. Currently Jason owns and operates Bostons, his two sons have joined him doing the clean up like their father.
Currently we are a custom exempt processing plant. The products we process cannot be resold and are intended for the consumption of the owners